David Bowie Sulla Terra Rebel Crop Tee
Designer: Daydreamer L.A.
we are SO excited to bring a little BOWIE in to the bunch!!
who knew david bowie was a triple threat!? we did. bowie made appearances on the big screen from the 70's to early 2000's. the inspiration for daydreamer's sulla terra crop came from one of his first on screen appearances. front graphic features a meteor shower of colors, with back graphic in italian meaning "the man who fell to earth," which was the movie title. we are OBSESSED with this super rad graphic!
- signature blend of 100% cotton
- soft and lightweight just like a perfectly worn vintage tee
- a cropped tee with natural destruction along the hems
- a bandana detail peaking through at the back neck
- made by your team of daydreamers, right here in los angeles
- true to size
- crop top
- recommend sizing up for a bit on length
- size small measures chest width: 18 1/4" length: 17 1/2"