Pink Floyd In the Flesh Tour '77 Rebel Crop Tee
Designer: Daydreamer L.A.
the perfect shade of dusty lavender to add to your end of summer wardrobe with white bandana detailing peaking through the back neck and THE RADDEST graphic (hello giant pig) on the front. the rebel crop pairs to perfection with your high waisted 501's or our favorite mumu farrah cropped trousers!!
the animals tour, officially the "in the flesh tour of 1977," continued to raise the bar for rock concerts during its time. the band was one of the first to tour with a giant circular screen and projector which played custom films to sync with their songs.
- blend of 50% cotton and 50% modal
- washed down and soft to feel just like a perfect vintage tee
- cropped tee
- natural destruction along the hems
- bandana peaking through at the back neck
- made by daydreamers right here in los angeles
- true to size
- meant to be cropped--recommend sizing up for a bit more length
- size small measures chest width: 18 1/4" length: 17 1/2"